June 11th 2019
- Misc tweaks and bug fixes
- German language: https://stuff.li/de
- AM/PM support
March 27th 2019
- Comments on private invitations.
- Add favourite public events to your calendar.
- Improved RSVP flow for guests.
- Improved image scaling.
- Misc UX improvements.
March 15th 2019
- HOURS validation. Accepting almost anything, which looks like a real timetamp.
March 13th 2019
- Fall-back options on Legal Monster implementation when creating login.
- Improvements to reset password
- Fixed js errors.
February 27th 2019
January 29th 2019
- Loads of improvements to all emails (content/copy/design).
January 16th 2019
- Shorter urls on 1-to-many invitations
- Misc improved error handling
- Fixed user flow when creating and using normal login
- Better handling of “my profile” access withou login
- Calendar RSVP re-enabled
- Increased priority on reminder emails
January 4th 2019
- Adding option to send reminders to invited guests when managing your invitation.
- Fixed local timestamps
December 21st 2018
- New frontpage. No longer a grid event overview, but a service overview.
- Improved flow from creating invitation to profile activation.
December 15th 2018
- Improved bounce handling of emails, supporting MX lookup.
- Automacivally adding private invitation to personal calendar feed.
December 13th 2018
- Moving Stuff.li from internal testing to public/open access.
- All basic functionality in place.